Prepare the recipe for fresh pasta with truffle butter It is very simple and also the result is incredible. Accompanying this pasta, with truffle butter sauce, besides being an excellent decision, it is very simple to prepare.
We can unite two things, exquisiteness and promptness. Two qualities that for many people are essential in the kitchen. We are all many days short of time. So today we have an ideal dish, for one of these days of a lot of work and little time to cook.
Once winter and the truffle season are over, it is wonderful to see that with recipes like this we can continue to enjoy its aroma and perfume.
Other easy-to-make pasta recipes >> Spinach cannelloni
It is a very quick recipe to prepare and that will give you the energy you need to finish the day. Well, I will not entertain you anymore and get to work. So in a few minutes you can enjoy such a delicious delicacy.
How to make fresh pasta with truffle butter
- 200 g of bread flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with truffle
- 30 g truffled butter
- In a bowl mix the flour, eggs, oil and salt.
- Knead until you get a uniform dough that does not stick to your hands. If it sticks you need to add some more flour.
- Roll the dough into a ball and wrap it in cling film.
- Put it in the fridge for an hour.
- When removing the dough from the fridge, divide it into 3 portions.
- Flour the countertop and the rolling pin.
- Take a portion of the dough and roll it out with the rolling pin until it is thick enough to fit the width of the pasta maker.
- Run it through the machine several times until you reach the finest level.
- Cut out the sheets with the spaghetti or tagliatelle accessory, as desired.
- Put the pasta to dry for half an hour.
- In a pot, bring water to boil with a pinch of salt.
- When it starts to boil, add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until it is al dente.
- Drain and reserve.
- In a frying pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil with truffle over low heat.
- Add the pasta.
- Stir until you see that it is well loose.
- Add the truffle butter, always stirring so that it melts with the heat of the pasta itself.
- Remove from heat and wait 5 minutes to serve. During this time, the truffle flavor will permeate more into the pasta.
A delicious recipe with top quality ingredients with which you are sure to succeed. The fresh pasta with truffle butterIt is also ideal for meals with children. Joining them two flavors that they generally like, is a success.
If you liked this pasta recipe, share it on social media with your friends and acquaintances. Surely more than one you will get out of trouble.