Table of Contents
Today we bring the traditional recipe of carbonara pizza, made at home. It is very simple to make and its final result is exquisite.If you like preparing homemade pizzas, this sauce will make you look like that of a great pizza maker.
Carbonara pizza is one of the richest pizzas there is, at home it is one of my family's favorites. This pizza can be cooked in a thousand different ways, but we have opted for a very simple recipe with very few basic ingredients.
The Pizza Carbonara recipe is one of the richest, when you try it you don't forget it. There are many ways to make it, with variations and different ways of putting the ingredients for cooking in the oven. Hence, it is a pizza that I almost never order when I go to a pizzeria, since I have already received some surprises, especially since I do not like it very much when they sprinkle hard-boiled egg on it.
Other easy-to-make pizza recipes >> Mini pepperoni pizzas
The Pizza a la carbonara recipe is a version of Carbonara pasta, a sauce of which there are also many variations. So today I will show you how I prepare the Carbonara pizza and I hope that you will also tell me how you make your favorite version, if you add onion, mushrooms or give it a unique and personal touch.
How to prepare pizza carbonara
Ingredients for the dough
- 400 g of bread flour
- 200 g of warm water
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 g baker's yeast
Ingredients for the stuffing
- 150 g cream cheese
- 100 g grated buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices of mozarella cheese
- 100 g of bacon
- 100 g tomato sauce
How to prepare pizza carbonara (recipe)
To prepare the dough
- In a bowl pour the warm water, yeast and oil.
- Stir until the yeast dissolves completely.
- Add the flour and salt.
- Knead until you get a uniform dough and it comes off your hands.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover it with cling film.
- Let it rest for about 1 hour.
- After the dough ferments, uncover it and divide it by 2.
To prepare the pizza
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Take one of the halves and place it on the baking sheet.
- Begin to stretch it with your hands until it is the thickness and shape of your preference.
- Cut the bacon slices into strips and reserve.
- Spread tomato sauce, cheese slices, half of the grated mozzarella and cream cheese on top of the pizza crust.
- Add the bacon and the rest of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes.
As you can see, the carbonara pizza it is prepared in two stages. But, this more than a difficulty is a trick to achieve a perfect finish. Fear not, it is very easy to do and an exquisite result.
If you liked this recipe, do not stop share it on social media with your friends and acquaintances. Surely more than one would like to know how to prepare it.