The combination of the grilled lamb with tabbouleh, it is an explosion of flavors and textures that will pleasantly surprise anyone who tries it.
It is customary to cook this piece of lamb whole on the grill or grill and cut it when it is going to be served.
Most of the time, gastronomic success is achieved by the mixture of flavors that is achieved. It is true that perhaps this is the great challenge for cooks, since not all combinations are received in the same way by diners.
Other recipes made with ease >> Stuffed potatoes
Surely it has happened to you, that you see a delicious recipe, you start preparing it and when you finish, the taste is not even remotely similar to the original. Even if you think it is a product of your lack of experience, I will tell you that it is not. The flavors in the food and therefore, the result of the combinations, will also depend to a great extent on the products we use and their quality.
So do not fear and get to work with this exquisite lamb recipe.
How to grill lamb with tabbouleh
For the tabbouleh
- 125 g of couscous
- 125 ml water
- 1 bunch of peppermint
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cebolla
- 2 tomates
- 2 limes
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
For the grilled lamb
- 400 g of lamb fillet
We start preparing the Tabbouleh
- In a saucepan put the water with a little salt and a tablespoon of olive oil and wait for it to start to boil.
- Take it away from the fire.
- Add the couscous, stir and cover the saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Uncover, add 1 teaspoon of butter and stir with a fork until the couscous grains are loose.
- Drain and reserve until cool.
- Cut all the ingredients of the Tabbouleh very small.
- Squeeze the limes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing this juice with 5 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, mix the couscous with the mint, parsley, cucumber, onion and tomato.
- Add the dressing and stir until well distributed.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put it in the fridge until serving time.
Now, let's prepare the Lamb
- Make sure the meat is at room temperature.
- Brush the meat with olive oil.
- When the grill is very hot, place the pieces of lamb.
- Let the meat cook until you see juice start to come out, then flip it over with a tongs. Never use forks to turn it because the meat will lose its juiciness.
- Salt and pepper when you remove it from the grill.
Finally, serve the lamb fillets accompanied by the tabbouleh.
As you may have seen, this recipe is less complicated than you imagined. It's like making two dishes in one. In the end, it is so simple and fast that it will become a trending topic among the guests at your house.
If you liked this recipe for grilled lamb with tabbouleh, don't stop share it on social media with your friends and acquaintances. Surely more than one will want to prepare it.