In this article I share a delicious recipe for Pasta with garlic mushrooms and Manchego cheese, very fast and easy to make, in less than half an hour you will have ready a perfect dish for a dinner.
I must say that this recipe is not entirely my inspiration, it is a mixture of the many pasta and risotto recipes that can be found on the internet and that I was adapting to my way of cooking and my palate.
There are a few things that I love about this recipe. In the first place, the use of several types of mushrooms, so you already know that you can use any that you pick in the field or those that have the best price in the supermarket, anyway you will get a fabulous result without any problem.
Other very easy pasta recipes to make >> Cajun Chicken Pasta
Another thing I love is that pasta with garlic mushrooms and Manchego cheese is really quick to make, a great solution for a quick dinner, when you get home from work a little late and have to rush to the kitchen. I used spaghetti but you can make it with macaroni, elbows, noodles or any type of pasta, whether fresh or dry.
Pasta with garlic mushrooms and Manchego cheese
This delicious recipe for Pasta with garlic mushrooms and Manchego cheeseIt is very quick and easy to make, in less than half an hour you will have ready a perfect dish for a dinner.
- 400 g of spaghetti (can be fresh or dry)
- 50 g of butter + a little more to add at the end
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil + one more to add at the end
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 g of arrows
- 120 ml of vegetable stock
- 100 g grated Manchego cheese
- Some parsley leaves
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Season with salt.
- When it begins to boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Peel and slice the garlic cloves.
- Cut the mushrooms and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil together with the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the sliced garlic and let it begin to brown.
- Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms.
- Stir for a minute or two.
- Add the hot vegetable broth.
- Boil for 4 or 5 minutes, over medium heat, so that the mushrooms are cooked and the liquid has reduced a bit.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped parsley.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the sauce.
- Add a little butter and the tablespoon of olive oil.
- Stir until the spaghetti is well mixed with the mushrooms.
- Finish by sprinkling the grated Manchego cheese.
- Serve immediately.