Table of Contents
For those days when we can afford to quietly enjoy a copious breakfast, nothing better than this pizza with sausage, bacon and fried egg. The recipe is very easy and it will only take you a little over half an hour to have the pizza on the table, ready to eat.
The biggest problem is when placing the egg on top of the pizza, if you put it together with the bacon and sausage, it will be in the oven for too long and, therefore, it will be dry and overcooked.
Also, the pizza dough is quite porous, so putting the egg on top will soak the dough and the pizza texture will be a bit strange and not very tasty to say. The solution is to add the egg about 5 minutes before the pizza's baking time is up.
Other easy-to-make pizza recipes >> Carbonara pizza
If you leave it for less time, it will not be done and on the other hand, since the pizza has already baked for a few minutes, the upper part has hardened and prevents the egg from wetting the dough. The fresher the egg is the better because the white will not spread much.
Pizza with sausage, bacon and fried egg
To calmly enjoy a copious breakfast, nothing better than this pizza with sausage, bacon and fried egg. The recipe is very easy and it will only take you a little over half an hour to have the pizza on the table, ready to eat.
- 2 pizza bases
- 400 g of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cooked pork sausages
- 100 g of smoked bacon strips
- 100g shredded cheddar cheese or a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella
- 4 eggs
Pizza preparation with sausage, bacon and fried egg
- Put the crushed tomato in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes, until all the liquid has reduced, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired, but keep in mind that there is enough salt in the other pizza ingredients.
- While the tomato sauce is cooking, preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Cover the baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone sheet to prevent the pizzas from sticking together.
- Lay out the pizza bases.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the two pizza bases.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the tomato sauce.
- Cut the sausages into thick slices and put them together with the bacon on top of the cheese.
- Put the pizzas in the oven and bake for seven minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and place 2 eggs in each one.
- Put the pizzas back in the oven for 5 more minutes or until you see that the eggs are already cooked.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven.
- Serve hot.